Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whew! It took me long enough, but I got it done. Here's the whole 'wedding plan'.

Ceremony location: Moran Point at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon
http://www.planetware.com/picture/arizon鈥?/a>

We're using a combination of traditional Apache wedding vows, and Buddhist wedding vows. This is the weirdest combination I've ever heard of, but somehow, it all works.

Staying here our wedding night! I'm excited. :D
http://www.firelightbandb.com/index.php/鈥?/a>

My dress: http://www.unique-vintage.com/images/uni鈥?/a>

My foxy hubby to be!
http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos502鈥?/a>

I'm so excited! It's in 2 months! We are leaving pretty much directly after the ceremony on a 2 week long road trip - checking out Lake Mead, Las Vegas (shows!), Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Taos, Santa Fe, and Wild Rivers. :D

What do you think? Any other stops along the way you'd recommend?|||Everything looks so beautiful, and i absolutely love that dress and shoes. I am so excited for you, i am getting married in 7 more days!!! If i weren't so lazy, i would go post everything i have too..LOL! CONGRATS!!!|||Wow!! Everything, and I do mean everything looks beautiful. I love your dress and accessories. The bouquet is absolutely gorgeous. Everything will look so nice!!
Sorry, but I can't comment on your hubby to be--I couldn't access the link, but he's got to be great looking because you sure have great taste with all the wedding things you have picked out.
Congratulations & best wishes to you on your special day!
Do you think it might be a little difficult walking in the shoes? They're really nice, but I don't know if I'd be able to walk in them outside.|||Oh my....you are a girl after my own heart!

LOVE the vintage dress, the LOCATION, and the choice of flowers. Be careful in those shoes at the Canyon!!!

Have you been to the Grand Canyon before? I have visited many of the national parks and about 30 of the 50 states, and, by far, the Grand Canyon was my very favorite trip (more so than going to Hawaii!) It is very spiritual...that is the only way I can describe it. Sounds like your road trip honeymoon will be a blast also!

Good luck to you and congratulations!|||aw awesome everything looks great!

im laughing cause your foxy hubby to be is 'forbidden' LOL

(thats what it said when i clicked on it)|||Way to go! Looks like it's going to be an awesome, unique wedding in a beautiful setting. Love the dress- it looks a little like my hippie wedding dress- you should get married barefoot to complete the whole Buddhist Zen vibe you're throwing out. : ) And I adore the bouquet!! More people should use daisies and sunflowers in their wedding bouquet, I think. You are a bride after my own heart. Congrats!|||All looks fantastic, and I can see you're excited about it all and so you should be, it's the single most important day of your life!

Venue looks amazing, I live in the UK and only view scenery like that on photos!!

What about your invitations, they sorted? Check out my website if you need any assistance

Mark
http://www.mhcreate.co.uk|||Very, very romantic...and altho I posted this before...I absolutely love your dress.......|||Everything looks fantastic!!!!

As a B2B (less than a month to go!) I am totally laughing at your incredibly cute excitedness!! Isn't it so much fun to see everything start to come together?

Congrats, and it's going to be a beautiful day!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment