Friday, March 9, 2012

I've been planning a spring break trip to London with my friend and last night we were pretty drunk and at 3 am ordered some $600 roundtrip tickets to London from a website Student Universe. Today we woke up and realized what we did and now we're just hoping it's legit and wondering if anyone else has used this website for traveling|||Don't worry, the website is legit. I've used StudentUniverse several times in the past (I have to fly to school, and they usually have good fares for college students). They're an affiliate of Orbitz, one of the largest online travel websites (originally started by 5 or 6 of the major airlines themselves). I've never had any problems with them before, and since they're backed by Orbitz, you know you have good support/legit processing.|||No but , I Checked in students once . And we couldn't find a reservation for them StudentUniverse.com had messed up and they unfortunley ended up walking down to Delta and buying a ticket for a cheaper price the day of

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment