Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If you have been given a choice, what would you prefer?

A) A weeklong vacation to Hawaii?
or
B) A two weeklong trip visiting historic and beautiful spots across the USA (well, from New York City, Statue of Liberty, Niagara Falls, Chicago, Mall of America, Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park, Mt. Rushmore National Park, Zion National Park etc)... before going back to CA?|||I choose letter B. why? it's a great opportunity to visit these historical places. not everybody is given the chance to visit these remarkable sites in american history. To see and be there would be a significant moment in my entire life. I would be please to tell everyone that I WAS THERE!|||Oh boy. I've never been to Hawaii, and I'm sure it's a wonderful place to visit. For trip B, would it be a road trip? Kind of sounds like it. I love road trips, and if you do too (and if you're VERY compatible with the person/people you're travelling with), I would choose trip B. I have been to Yellowstone and Zion, and they are both jaw-dropping places to visit, especially Zion. I'm not really into malls, so I'd probably skip MOA in favour of some of the other supremely beautiful National Parks near Zion and Yellowstone. How about Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef National Parks in Utah. Definitely worth a visit, and much better than a mall.

http://www.nps.gov/state/ut/|||Personally, Hawaii, but that's because I've been there 4 x's and i love it. It's one of the most beautivul places I've ever seen. But on the other side i do want to see some of the other places on the 2 wk list. Sime I've already been to , and i live in Chicago, so i don't need to see that. ( i might be going there tomorrow, depending on snow)!!|||I am member of one club.|||Right now I'd pick Hawaii, but only because it's about to snow here.

Any other day I'd pick the longer trip to the historical spots. I like stuff I like. I should've been a Griswald.|||A-Hawaii, as I like to relax,. If I did choice B I would nn another vacation to recoup.|||B.) sounds soo much fun! you get to do more plus i want to go to nyc, and the mall of america and stuff. and its longer.

but if u want a tottaly laid back tropical vacation then hawaii.

its what you like.|||i would choose (b) because it's a longer vacation and you would get to visit more places :D|||You say you're going back to California after your trip? So, you probably have pretty nice weather most of the time, much like Hawai'i. Save that for another time... visit the historical sites!!! That sounds much more interesting. Hawai'i is beautiful but very expensive and only SO much you can do. If you go to Niagara Falls go to the Canadian side... much better view!|||I would go for the two week long trips. Hawaii is expensive and I am more of a type of person that wants to see as much as they can.

火车采集器
  • coming soon to dvd
  • burger island
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment