Tuesday, March 6, 2012

how long will you be gone
i plan on going to a family wedding in zion national park next month and will be gone for a few days|||Zion is a beautiful place.
I will be heading to Australia the end of October. Will be gone at least two weeks.|||Business for about 15 days in Chicago. Then back to Maui next month, then back to Texas month after, then back to Maui in three, then back to Texas, then....I just might throw in Jamaica or Costa Rica or New Mexico in there somewhere...|||1. Relaxing and adventurous.
2. 4 days!!


:-)
\\//|||I am going to the beach for a week end to look at the ocean in two weeks.

Zion is a grand location for a wedding. The Park has many perfect settings. Have fun.|||I am hoping to see my parents around Thanksgiving or Christmas and then maybe BB! Zions is close to me and beautiful have fun!|||I have nothing lined up at this point in time Debby.
I wonder if you will be the maid of honour or the Brides maid?|||My dads wedding next month.... i will be gone for the weekend, i'm looking forward to it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment