Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A. Orlando, Florida
B. Outer Banks, North Carolina
C. Smokey Mountains, Tennessee and North Carolina
D. San Francisco, California
E. Zion National Park, Utah
F. Mayan Riviera, Mexico
G. Florida Keys, Florida|||C- Smokey Mountains, North Carolina is my favorite place|||I have been to both Florida keys and Outer Banks and I would rather visit Florida Keys.|||G. Florida Keys, Florida|||a, c, d, g. d is where a lot of gay ppl live, right? gross... no offense i still like the monuments!|||I live in B!

I'll go with D, because I've always wanted to go to California.|||D. San Francisco, California



x|||Well, I've already been to Florida, NC, CA, and TN.

So I'd pick E!!|||england, Liverpool.|||G. Florida Keys, Florida- It seems like a great vaca spot.|||C and E|||C!


The name even sounds gorgeous.. <3|||F. I've always wanted to see those Mayan pyramids.|||Well i live near C
I always wanted to go to Cali.So probably D|||A|||Already visited A, D, and G. I'd have to research which of the other ones are nicer first.|||A or G.|||G.
I ****ing love Key Lime pie.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment