Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We live in Oklahoma City

Day 1. OKC to Albuquerque (Stay in cute B&B by Albuquerque)

Day 2. Albuquerque to Flagstaff (Canyon de Chelly, Painted desert, Petrified Forest) Stay at B&B/observatory for stargazing that night in the desert.

Day 3. Drive out to Grand Canyon park early in AM - check into lodge. Sightseeing/photos, etc.
This is the day we're getting married!! We're going to meet the minister there at the lodge, and have our ceremony on the canyon rim at sunset. :-) We're staying in the lodge that night.

Day 4. Spend today in the park, hiking, etc.

Day 5. Drive to Lake Mead and go Kayaking, then to Las Vegas. Night in Vegas, taking in a show (we don't know what yet), dinner, and a cool hotel.

Day 6. Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon via Zion National Park. Stay near Bryce Canyon.

Day 7. Bryce Canyon to Lake Powell. Stay at Lake Powell.

Day 8. Lake Powell to Wild Rivers, NM (we love this place) for camping in the desert, by the rivers.

Day 9. Wild Rivers- Taos - Santa Fe - Albuquerque - stay in/near Albuquerque

Day 10. Albuquerque to OKC and home.

Do you think this is good? Would you add/recommend anything? Any tips?|||Sounds great and action packed! We are doing an active honeymoon as well (in California) and yours sounds great. That area in general is amazing, see if you can take in Capitol Reef too, it's great! That would be my only rec.

Good luck!|||Hi. Sounds FANTASTIC to me. I live in Michigan and have traveled to many states (and a little in Europe) and I can tell you that the Grand Canyon is/was my favorite destination!

I WOULD STRONGLY advise, however, to only do a small hike the morning of your wedding. I sure hope he is not talking about the long, strenuous hike down into the canyon!! You need to stay down there for the night if you do that hike. The trek up is very, very exhausting!

Good luck and it sounds great to me!|||I sure wouldn't add anything. You have a lot planned. If you and your future spouse are go go go type people, then it sounds great. I would not like that pace for my honeymoon.

火车采集器
  • window tinting
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment