Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm listing where we went on vacation for a post on my blog, and in the list I have I use the words "National Park" about six times. I don't really want to write out "National Park" each time, but if that's what sounds best that's what I'll do. Anyway, here are my options:

a)We visited Arches National Park, Grand Canyon Nat'l Park, the Glen Canyon Dam, Zion Nat'l Park, Bryce Nat'l Park, Grand Teton Nat'l P, Yellowstone Nat'l P, Devil's Tower National Monument, Badlands Nat'l Park, and the Mall of America.

b) We visited Arches NP, Grand Canyon NP, the Glen Canyon Dam, Zion NP, Bryce NP, Grand Teton NP, Yellowstone NP, Devil's Tower National Monument, Badlands NP, and the Mall of America.

c) We visited Arches National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, the Glen Canyon Dam, Zion National Park, Bryce National Park, Grand Teton National P, Yellowstone National Park, Devil's Tower National Monument, Badlands National Park, and the Mall of America.

Out of those, which do you prefer? Or do you have another opinion?

I know I'm being nitpicky with this, but I'm genuinely curious which one sounds the best.

Thanks!|||either a or you could say We visited Several National parks including Arches , Grand Canyon , the Zion , Bryce National, Grand Teton , Yellowstone , and, Badlands
sound's like a great trip, sorry you missed my favorite, Death Valley

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment