Tuesday, March 6, 2012

For me it was the Grand Canyon last summer - what is the coolest natural wonder you have ever seen (although I think the Dead Sea is a close second followed by Niagra Falls, Bora Bora, and Zion National park).|||D@mn you, Mike (kidding)! I am jealous--I want to go to Bora Bora! Grand Canyon is also on my wish list.

Top of my list: Watching lava flow from Kilauea volcano (and being within spitting distance of it--literally.)

Glaciers: I've walked on Votnajokull in Iceland. Best overview (on foot): Skaftafell, Iceland. (New Zealand's Fox glacier and Alberta's Athabasca glacier also good.)

Great Barrier Reef (including Heron Island--coral atoll).

Karst landscape along the Li River, Guangxi Zhuang province, China.

Also:
Yellowstone, Yosemite, Niagara.
Dead Sea.
Fiordlands, Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve, and Waitomo Caves in NZ.
Great Ocean Road in Oz.

And I'm probably missing a few.

Great questions!|||The Redwood Forest in Bodega Bay, California. Majestical.|||uluru [aka ayres rock]

in australia.

wow|||NIAGRA FALLS+ MOUNT RUSH MORE**********and YELLOW STONE national PARK|||the northern lights|||Ruby Falls, Carter Caves and Mammoth Caves.|||Great Ocean Road, the Twelve Apostles Victoria Australia.|||i love the grand canyon, they actually let you get to the very edge so you can look down at the river. I want to walk across that one thing they just built that's completely see through, i heard it's 25 or 40 bucks|||The Grand Crayon by far number one. the the painted desert number two. Monument Valley, Carsbad Craverns. Yellowstone. Redwood Forest Mammoth Caves, Arkansas Diamond mines. Mississippi River. Great Lakes. Death Valley.
And that's just for starters. .|||My wife and kids . . . and I don't have to travel 10,000 miles to see them . . . :-)|||The ocean is the best thing I ever seen expectually at night when the sun goes down. I makes life seem so easy.|||The Northern Lights, in Canada|||The Earth and all its contents
Denali
Yellowstone
Yosemite
The Redwoods

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment