Saturday, March 3, 2012

There are 54 National Parks located in the American National Park system.I have been to 29 of them and my favorite is Zion National Park which is located in southern Utah. Which one is your favorite and why?|||In America --- I would have to agree Zion. I also loved Mesa Verde and Yosmite. Where you aware that Yellowstone is not the oldest National Park, per se. It was the first established as a "National Park", but Hot Springs, Ark was the first area set aside by the government as a "National Land" area in 1832|||Actually, "American" can refer to anything within the hemisphere, in either North or South America.
I know you're talking about the US System. Those of us who live in the states tend to forget that American applies to everybody else.

Report Abuse

|||San Isabel in Colorado because I was once lost in it.|||My favorite National park is Acadia in the great state of Maine on Mt Desert Island.
Goldsmokeycat|||Yellowstone, for the waterfalls and the geysers.

I like Zion, too. Beautiful cliffs, great for hiking.|||My favorite is the Smoky Mountain National Park on the Tennessee and North Carolina border.

It's my favorite because it's the only National Park that I've visited.|||El Yunque Rain Forest.|||Olympic. Wildlife, rainforest, hot springs, beaches, kayaking, easy hikes, not many people.|||I love Arches NP very colorful and amaizing!

火车采集器
  • mike geary
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment