Friday, March 9, 2012

I am backpacking in Europe this summer. I have found a really cheap flight (around $545) from NYC to Frankfurt. I need to find a CHEAP flight (by cheap I mean no more than $450) from ideally London to NYC, but I am flexible and willing to leave from pretty much anywhere in western Europe. Could you please tell me where I can fly out of (in Europe) and fly into (the states) for the cheapest airfare possible??? I have been using student universe.com the most, should I try something else?|||You can check out this website here: http://secludedislandgetaways.com You get a free report on how to get the absolute cheapest airfare on ticket prices regardless of what your destination is. They also provide great information on how you can travel to the hottest island destinations even on a budget. Hope this helps!|||try iceland air. all their flights stop over in rejavik iceland, but they are mad cheap. They also serve shitty food and the cabin is like a sardine can, but hey you get what you paid for lol.

火车采集器
  • greyhound tickets
  • morningstar farms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment