Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I was looking at planning my trip something like this:

Disneyland 2 days
Yosemite 5 days
Zion National Park 2 days
Denver City 1 day (want to watch a baseball game that鈥檚 all then off to the Rockies NP!)
Rockies National Park 5 days
Yellow Stone National Park 5 days
Seattle 4 days
Vancouver 2 days
Jasper 4 days
Baff 5 days
Montreal 2 days
Quebec 3 days
Prince Edward Island 5 days
Boston 2 day
Charleston 3 days
Savannah 2 days


I like Nature/animals/beauty and friendly/nice people and relaxed clean pretty places.

If you suggest staying longer or shorter in any one place please can you tell me why as well! Thank you!|||Sounds like a nice trip! You've picked some nice places! Where are you from? I live in Minneapolis.

Here are the places I've been to that you listed and what my opinions are:

Yosemite-gorgeous! However, the Yosemite Valley, though pretty, can get very crowded.However, I think private cars are now banned into the Valley, so you have to take a bus from the entrances. I think they also got rid of the tacky commercialization that used to be in The Valley.Nonetheless, seeing Yosemite Valley is a must!And go to Glacier Pt. for awesome views of the Sierras.5 days should be enough.

Yellowstone. I personally don't care for it because it's very overrun. It's crowded and like paradise lost. There are too many strip malls and other businesses which shouldn't be in the park.It's also not the prettiest National Park either.I'd say two days should be enough.

Seattle-A nice city, but traffic can be bad. It's very scenic when it's clear. There really isn't a whole lot to do there. Most of the attractions are outside the city. I highly recommend SNoqualmie Falls in the Cascades about an hour east of the city.Awesome!

Vancouver-I'd take 2 days off from Seattle and add them to Vancouver.Vancouver is prettier than Seattle because the mountains are much closer to the city. I think there are also more manmade attractions there as well.Go to Queen Elizabeth Gardens botanical park and Stanley Park. Stanley Park is the nicest urban park around! Stanley Park is a 1,ooo acre park on a peninsula between downtown and the northern suburbs. It has an aquarium, zoo, totem poles, beaches, jogging paths, and scenic views.Vancouver is a pretty safe area, but avoid the areas immediately east of downtown! It's considered Canada's worst neighborhood w/drug addicts, homeless people, and prostitutes.It's called the East End.

Jasper and Banff-You'll probably never want to leave those areas! Those parks are gorgeous!

Except for driving through Denver and flying into Boston to go to a convention north of the city, I haven't been to any of the other places.However, people I know who have been to Boston,Montreal, and Savannah really liked those places.You have good taste!|||Savannah - you won't regret it. Its indescribable. The history, the scenery and the people are surreal.

Honestly its like you're in a different world.

Enjoy.

EDIT:

Go to this website.|||You are welcome to come and stay as long as you like in St. Thomas ~ Elgin County, Ontario, Canada. Lots of shops to visit throughout the year, but the touristy places open the long weekend in May and run until the labour day weekend.|||I would scrap Seattle or at least shorten it and add San Fransico. Too bad you couldn't hit San Diego or New Orleans.


Also...Charleston 3 days, Savannah 2 days---that part I would shorten for sure! If your not going to shorten it, make sure to hit Hilton Head Island, just north Savannah. But really I would scrap those 2 cities and go to New Orleans instead.|||I would recomend Yellow Stone National Park and Yosemite, if you like outdoors and nature. They are both beautifull and you won't want to leave.
Seattle........ehhhhhh.....it's ok I guess......if you don't mind getting rained on all the time.|||I'd take a few days off of PEI to see New Brunswick (Whale watching and Sea Kayaking around Grand Manan) and Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. If you had time and $, Newfoundland is amazing.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment