Friday, March 9, 2012

I am doing a foreign exchange program and must leave January 6th 2010 to arrive on the 7th. I would leave from O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. I've seen some for 700 but they always go up after "fees and taxes" are added. Does anyone suggest websites (such as student universe.com or cheap flights.com) that has great airfare?? And is it cheaper the sooner I buy it, or should i wait? Thanks!|||Act fast!Only 4 tickets left at this price!

$569 + $81 taxes & fees = $650 USD per person

Leave
Wed, Jan 6

Aer Lingus 124


Depart:
6:50pm
Arrive:
8:25am
Chicago, IL (ORD)
Dublin, Ireland (DUB)
1 stop
Economy 7hr 35min Airbus A330

Change planes. Time between flights: 4hr 5min
Aer Lingus 524


Depart:
12:30pm
Arrive:
3:10pm
Dublin, Ireland (DUB)
Paris, France (CDG)

Economy 1hr 40min Airbus A320
Total duration: 13hr 20min

This is an overnight flight.|||Orbitz, cheap tickets, priceline, travelocity, expedia

You will have to compare. Dates, times and time from now until purchase will all factor in. Compare everything. THere is always something that makes a difference on price!|||Paris is like WOW... I can certainly recall my memories when I landed up in Paris with my friends after buying an affordable Europe tour package from here http://zapbooking.com/. I think you should refer to this link because I got an affordable package from them at the best negotiated price and may be you can also get a cheap flight to Paris from here. Paris is unquestionably an incredible city where you always dream to be with our dear ones.I think i've assisted you in a nice manner. Enjoy your trip to the city of love.|||Try travel sites like Kayak, cheap flights and Southall Travel etc.
You will have to compare on these websites to find cheap airfare.|||You should probably buy this asap. Price usually goes up the closer you get to departure date. Go to Dohop.com - probably the best site for finding cheap international flights.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment