Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GIRLS:
Brookelle
Maisy
Evangeline
Theodora
Harlow
Stella
Cecelia
Priscilla
Vanessa
Zoe
Eloise
Vivianne
Serena
Ashley
Kiera
Mia
Charlotte
Faith
Scarlette
Shilo
Kelsey
Averi

BOYS:
Ashton
Leo
Kye/ Kai (which spelling do you like better?)
Jason
Cole
Ethan
Caleb
Nathaniel/ Nate...nate as a nick name? or as a reglar name? what do you like better?
Zion....rhymes with lion...like Zion National Park.
Ian
so tell em what you think. :) constructional criticisum :)
thank you so much. :D|||OOOO! I love the name Eloise so much! My favorite middle name! So Eloise is my favorite girl one and Nate is my favorite boy one. I think the rest are very nice as well. :)|||Of the girl names, I LOVE Stella and Shiloh. And for the boys, I love Kai and Ethan.|||I think all your names are very nice. :)|||i think for girls:
Faith
Alana
Bethany
Rosemary
Andrea
Kaylee
Kayla
Kelcy
Charlotte
Lynsy
Salem
Lulu
Alicia
Jamia


Boys:
Kyle
Kurtis
Bobby
Jason
Ashton
Nate
Alex
Appolo|||For girls I like:
Stella
Cecelia (call her Cece)
Zoe
Mia
Avery (spelled with a Y not an I)

For boys I like:
Ashton
Ethan
Nathaniel (I do like nate as a nickname though)|||It seems like a lot of these names suck. sry. but brookella? Just name your kid la fawnda, or moon unit, or pilot inspector. Or just start making fun of them starting at birth.

There's a difference with having a unique name, and having a ridiculous name.

Zoe, Eloise, and Ashley are ok.

Ashton is ok, but everyone's going to bug him about ashton kutcher... and who knows what he will do with his career. Cole is ok. Zion is heaven...... so if you think your kid will be that holy, go for it.|||GIRLS
- Evangeline
- Harlow
- Mia

BOYS
- Jason
- Cole
- Ethan

Lots of nice names though. :)|||I'm going to tell you the best names out of these or an alternate/varied version of a listed name:

Girls:
Evangelina
Cecilia
Vivianne

Boys:
Nathaniel (I adore this name!)
Ashton
Cole
Ethan
Leo

Here are my criticisms about the other names:

For the girl names, the others are either overused, sound like a boys name, or sound like something you'd name a cow or tortoise ("Maisy" / "Eloise").

For the boys names, I like Jason, but it's too popular, Ian and Caleb aren't such great names, Kai is cool but better as a middle name (problem is it can also be a girl's name :/), and Zion is just not a name for a person.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment