Friday, March 9, 2012

the price is so cheap compare to travelocity and other website, that makes me nervous about that. I am looking 4 a trip from DC to Boston departing from 29th to the 2nd of june and it's only 175, unbeliveble. and there's an aditional restriction found on the website, does the resrtiction means after I bought the ticket, there might be some change due to the flight and i need to pay any adtional $$? pls help me out thanksss|||I booked a round trip flight with StudentUniverse.com from DC (BWI airport) to San Angelo, TX. The price I paid for was $325, but when I looked up the same itinerary with cheaptickets.com, priceline.com, kayak.com, etc. etc. the price was about $450. It was legit for me. There were no restrictions I ran in to. Other than the fact that if I made a change to my trip, I would have to pay $74 plus the difference.

I'm im TX now and I fly back to DC on June 4th. Everything worked out fine for me.

$175 does sound inexpensive, are you booking Round Trip or One-way??? $175 sounds like one-way....if its round trip then thats awesome...studentuniverse.com is a trustworthy site...I say go for it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment