Friday, March 9, 2012

im just curious? mine is me and my family were hiking in zions national park, i was in first grade, and we just got my dog, and she was fourteen weeks. it was a long trail, that not many ppl went on. anyway, there was a deer in the feild, a deer with a baby. and my dog elzie, started yapping. the deer came and charged her! she and the deer were probably 10 feet apart by then, they were both stopped, staring at each other. my dog was barking like crazy, then the deer moved, like she was trying to scare my dog. it worked. my dog turned and ran straight twards me! she jumped up in my arms, and i fell back, then the deer ran of and came back, and we did almost the same thing again! i love my dog. we have had many good times!|||I once threw a frisbee for my dog, and he ran in the opposite direction of the way that the frisbee went. He went straight through the screen door, and then sat on the other side of the door watching me. Still wish I had had a camera for that one, that would have been America's Funniest Home Videos worthy.|||That's funny!!

Mine is my daughters rescue dog we were standing in the kitchen and the dog looked at her then looked at me and just started howling. It was the funniest picture because of the dogs face! After he stopped howling he grabbed the fly swatter from my hand and ran away and hid it..I still have no idea where that darn dog put it!|||when we were adopting my dog,bindi, from a humane society, my dad went outside to have a smoke and he overheard this family that was walking into the shelter. One of the little boys in the family said "i can't wait to adopt care bear!" Bindi's name was care bear when we adopted her! I felt sooo bad because i knew that she would be gone when they got in there!|||ahahah those are funny stories!!

Well once, we went to this local pool, and they were going to drain it, becasue it was the end of the summer. And so they had a doggy day, and so we brought our mini schnauzer who HATES the water, lol. and so, we didnt exactly think there would be soooooooo many people and dogs there!!! and most were lose!!


so we decided to go ahead and get int eh pool with our dog, she tried to swim, not liking it though. but the most funny things were, were the other dogs!!!

there was this weineriemer (idk hwo to spell it) and it was afraid of the water too!! it would swim just liek our dog, but once it got close enough to its owner, it just hoped up onto him!!! haha it was the funniest sight.

and another dog, a lab, was totally not afraid of the water!! the owner threw his fav toy out int eh water, and he just jumped in!!! and went UNDER the water!!?!?! and got it, swam back up with it, and climbed out of the pool on the side ladder!!!! im like OMG how does he know how to do that?? lol

anyway you had to be there, we got home and we were sooo scratched by our dog!! ahha

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment