Saturday, March 3, 2012

Preferably some kind of shoes that I could wear both on dry ground and in the water. I hiked part of the Zion National Park Narrows today, and there's no way I'm doing that again wearing regular sneakers.|||http://www.cabelas.com/p-0069095813095a.鈥?/a>
I have these, they function well in wetlands
Yup they are roomy in the toebox, and might I add, I had a pair of others that were more expensive and fully leather, I thought those would be better for the water and all I got from them was a kind of footrot and lots of blisters because they held out water and held in perspiration
Also good for uneven ground and rocks that crop up out of nowhere|||I prefer the same leather oxfords that I wear for all my walking. I don't bein having a lot of shoes. I'd rather have one or two pairs of all purpose that I know will always be comfortable. These are also relatively inexpensive. I do quite a bit of day hiking with my two boys. We're out on the trail at least twice a week in good weather. They both go barefoot, and I wear these. They clean up easily and I don't mind getting them a bit wet sometimes.
http://www.shoebuy.com/easy-spirit-motio鈥?/a>|||I would say go to a sporting goods store (Dick's, Cabela's, Bass Pro) and try some on. See which ones feel the most comfortable and have good traction. Try not to go too cheap though and a good pair of in-soles help a ton with fatigue.|||I recommend Teva Women's Omnium Sandal

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>

火车采集器
  • new album releases
  • things to do in miami
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment