Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm thinking of switching to a raw food diet, so right now I'm experimenting with different foods and trying a few raw recipe items out. I have a recipe for uncooked buckwheat groats, but I was only able to find roasted buckwheat groats at the grocery store.

So anyway, I was wondering if i could prepare roasted buckwheat groats in the same way as I would raw?|||i have buckwheat in the morning as a cereal. i soak them over night rinse it and then cut up some fruits and serve as is or with nut milk. i don't not know what you can do with it if it is roasted, i guess you can try it out.|||My mother, who was born in Russia, always boiled kasha with some onion until it was soft. She usually served it with pot roast. But I hated the smell and taste, and never did eat it. My father, though, loved it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment