Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm going on a day-trip to Chicago from Wisconsin. I'm taking the Amtrak from Milwaukee, so it'll only be about 1 1/2 hr, 2 hr at the most. It leaves at eight, I think, so I'll have almost a full day of shooting. Most of the places me (and my family) are going are indoors (Shedd aquarium, field museum, etc.) but I will have some outdoor spots (Lincoln Park Zoo, millenium park, Sears Tower Observation Deck, etc.) My guess is, I'll need a tripod, because it'll be fairly dark/overcast some of the time and I'll be indoors most of the day. But is it worth it? For those photographers who have brought their tripod/equipment to Chicago, is it too inconvenient? What about taxis? Will it bother people? Please, tell me if the pictures I will get outweigh the cons for bringing a tripod to the windy city. Thanks!|||Unless you plan to carry it around with the legs fully extended, you'll have no problems.

HTH
V|||i would take a tripod with me... o yes. p-pp-p-p-p-f-f-f-f-f-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t !! to the naysayers!|||If you think that a tripod may not be convienient, you could look into getting a monopod.

A lot of factors may make a tripod not feasible - indoors may have a lot of people, the places you are going may not allow them. A monopod might be a good bridge, and they are not that expensive.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment