Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Going to Chicago in November for the first time in 10 years.

I definitely want to check out the Lincoln Park Zoo, Shedd Aquarium (MUST), the Field Museum, The Science Museum, Sears (Willis) Tower, and the Navy Pier. All the touristy places, which normally I don't like, but they were all fun for me when I went. I want to go to the Mag. Mile and a few other places.

I looked at the Go Chicago Card, it seems cool. Since there are a bunch of places there we want to check out. We're either driving or taking the Mega Bus. Andd plan on staying four days, three nights.

We need it to be an affordable trip. Planning on only one nice, fancy dinner out the rest of the meals can be cheap. Would like to stay downtown. Could possibly be getting engaged if he plans on it.

Suggestions would be great, esp on that Go Chicago card.

Thanks|||staying downtown will be expensive. take a cab wherever you go. driving is congested. go to the museum of science and industry too.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment