Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Okay people, I need to you strap on your thinking caps and go to town.

So last year on my birthday my boyfriend asked what I wanted. I had never been to the Shedd Aquarium (We live in the Chicagoland area). So what does he do? He gets me a membership to the Shedd that gets me in free with one guest for a year. He also got me some probably very expensive little gifts (Bottle of wine, organic green tea, DVD. . .)

He then took me to the aquarium for the first time. He also took me to a little chocolate lounge.

Dynamite, right? Right. Unfortunately that's a very tough act to follow.

His birthday is this weekend. Friday night I'm throwing him a surprise party with a few of his close friends, Saturday we'll be with his mom all day. . . Sunday though, is our day. I have to think of something really great to do that isnt astronomically expensive.

Does anyone know of anything in the Chicago/Evanston/Gurnee area that I could surprise him with? He's always the one showing me new things, I want to turn the tables and really blow him away.

He loves trying new restaurants with all types of food (Asian, mexican, thai, cuban. . . you name it, he'll eat it). He also enjoys being outdoors.

Please help!|||I know your main thing is cost, 2 options, if you say he likes trying new restaurants, find a Kick *ss place that is known for their brunches and get reservations ASAP! Maybe request outdoor seating, stress that it's his B'day so you'll be sure to get great service and you can do it at like 1pm, so in case the night before gets crazy you won't bee too hurt by that time OR in case you wake him with a little b'day nookie ;-)
Other option, playing on the outdoorsy thing, go to a gourmet type super market and get a bunch of cool picnic things, wine, cheese, fruit, sandwiches, blanket & camera(to capture the moments) and find a nearby hiking trail or some secluded spot so you can spend a couple hours just relaxing and enjoying the outdoors before winter sets in and we're all stuck inside again.

Have fun & Don't stress!|||You do have a tough act to follow. What are his interests? I would pick something and plan around that maybe. If it is music, how about a backstage pass. Or sports, go to a game put Happy Birthday on the Jumbotron. Rent a VIP room somewhere at a club. A party with his closest friends and family would be nice at a favorite restaurant too! What ever you do I am sure he will appreciate anything you give him because it came from you. Obviously, he thinks highly of you!

火车采集器
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • laguna
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment