Friday, February 24, 2012

I am researching jellyfish and one of my sources needs to be a personal interview (I can call, email, write a letter, whatever...) But I can't think of anyone to contact to ask about jellyfish. I thought about contacting shedd aquarium, but I am just a student emailing them, so i'd have to email them through the "other questions and info, email us here" category. I'm not sure who checks that email, so how would I know if they knew anything about jellyfish, or even worked with them?! I really don't have any clue who I should contact or what I should do, so any ideas are appreciated (I also thought of seaworld, but that won't work)

Thanks so much :) -- in advance.|||Look in the phone book and find a marine biologist. Ask her if you to can meet to do a paper about jellyfish. She will probably say yes if you suck up... a lot.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment