Tuesday, February 28, 2012

i want mine to be at the shedd aquarium.
http://www.sheddaquarium.org/spaces.html
i mean just look at these spaces. im not sure which room but they all look cool. my dress is gonna be a whimsical ballgown with ruffles and ill wear a cathedral veil. the wedding colors will be teal and gold. instead of cake ill have 4 teirs of cheesecake decorated modern. i want my first dance song to be all i want is you by u2.

anyways, whats your dream wedding like?:)|||I love the carabian reef! It's beautiful! And the colors you chose will look amazing there! I love your dream wedding. As long as it's to your hearts desire!(:

My dream wedding is outside during mid-may. (I live in California) I want a band girl lead singer, singing frank senatra and al green. And all those oldies but goodies! My color will be off white gold and pink. Golden yellow and hot pink flowers everywhere!(: I want both the ceremony and the celebration outside<3

Congratulations on the wedding!(: May your guys life's stay united for all eternity!(:|||I'm not a huge fan of fancy lavish weddings where the bride wears a fancy ball gown. I think your idea sounds nice. It's just not my style. If you can afford to have that kind of a wedding then go for it, I guess.

My dream wedding will be very simple, kind of like the way weddings were back in the old days. I'm getting married in my 100 year old church that I attend. The reception is at a very old hall built in the 1900's. I'm wearing a very vintage looking dress that fits my taste. The dress is new but looks so beautiful. There will be cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. I'm making just about everything for the wedding. It will be a very handmade wedding with lots of love put into it.|||My dream wedding
In my dress I brought home the other day (Cream.Ruffle bottom with roses.Beading and Sweethart neckline.With my veil with pearl drops.And my pearl necklace and a brooch my mum brought me)
In my local church
Followed by a gorgeous first dance surrounded by candles and fairy lights to the Used Find a way
A cake of cupcakes
And a close dinner with my favourite people

What will happen I expect is the church(hopefully )
And a pub reception.Where everyone will get drunk :(
With a buffet|||I am not a huge fan of ruffles, but I guess the veil would be beautiful with it.
The colors match the theme very nicely.
And the cake, yum!
Although, I would settle for a classic song.
And your wedding has a 'soft' touch to it, with I think it very cute.
But you know, it's your day.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment