Friday, February 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I want to travel to Chicago by train, from NJ. We don't know where exactly we will be staying at or for how long, but we just want the general idea.

Attractions we found interesting and want to visit:

Chicago Art Institue Museum
Millenium Park
Navy Pier
Sears Tower
John G. Shedd Aquarium

Are those places far apart from each other? I understand you cannot give me the exact distance since we don't even know what hotel we're staying at. Like I said, basic information.

I will add more details later. Thanks in advance.|||They are all within a couple miles of each other in downtown and easily accessible on foot, walking, or the the CTA train system. Millenium Park and the Art Institute are right by each other and Shedd Aquarium is walkable from the park as would be Sears Tower.|||All of those places are right Downtown so they are not far from each other at all. You can walk to them or take a short cab or bus or Subway ride to all of them. You will have a great time here I guarantee it!

I get to chat with tourists sometimes and they always tell me how much they love it here for various different reasons!|||It just depends on the traffic...but they are pretty much all about 2 to 3 miles apart.

In Millenium Park be sure to go to the spitting fountain and the bean.. And get a Chicago style hot dog! (they are the best!)|||Those places are all within about a 2 mile range.

火车采集器
  • virtual earth
  • little ceasers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment