Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm going to Chicago for the day tomorrow. What are some things I should do? I've heard that the Navy Pier is overrated and that I should skip it. Are the Sears Tower and John Hancock really worth the admission price?

Any restaurants I should check out? I love Thai and Japanese food. Good restaurants with incredible drinks and a great view? I also want to visit the Chicago Botanical Gardens. Not interested in the Shedd Aquarium or any of the museums because I won't have much time to explore them.

I'll probably be around downtown most of the day because of Millennium Park and the Magnificent Mile. Any cool places I should visit? What are your thoughts on Lincoln Park Zoo? A hit or miss?

Advice on my travels would be greatly appreciated!|||Hey, I live near Chicago, and have a passion for the place. It really is a great city. It played Gotham City in the Dark Night, and they're filming Transformers 3 (have no interest in seeing that movie) there, too. Chicago has all you need!

First of all, everywhere you go, there will be restaurants. You'll stumble upon some really nice ones! I can't tell you there locations, but I think you'll be fine. Do NOT skip the pizza, pizza is good! Not to mention, have you tried Chicago's famous hotdogs? It's a tradition to not have ketchup!

Go see the Bean, it's an awesome thing! I personally thing Sears Tower would be AWWW-SUM! Navy Pier IS NOT overrated! It's fun to stay there and see Lake Michigan!

I'm not sure of the location, but I know Chicago has a fountain that's more like a giant rectangle that's standing up. And it has Chicago peep's faces on them. Water spews out of the face's mouth. You should google that and check it out!

Also, try the Buckingham Fountain. That is super cool, too!

Or, perhaps, you may just want to wander around, window shop, and get lost. :)|||Go to Navy Pier! Whoever told you it is overrated is a retarded idiot. Yes the Sears and Hancock towers are worth the price. Millenium Park is a must as is Lincoln Park zoo|||You mentioned the two towers and I would go to at least one of them. And the Mag Mile of course as well as Millenium Park. Lincoln Park zoo is well worth it. And I would go to Navy Pier as well. I hope the person that told you it is overrated recovers soon from his mental illness.|||I have no love for the Navy Pier.

Suggestion for the evening, night really. Blues club. Like Kingston Mines on N Halstead. Or Rosa's.

Another thing, skip the pizza.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment