Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I’m sorry guys. I know you think I’m weird and not normal. It’s just that I love penguins so darn much, (mainly gentoos). And when I see pictures, and watch videos, I pretend that I;m actually there with the penguins. (You don’t know how overjoyed I got when I saw REAL gentoo penguins in person at the shedd aquarium in Chicago in 2006. XD XD XD. I hope I can go visit my gentoo friends again this coming summer in 2009. And I also plan on volunteering in just a couple years at sea world Orlando and help out the penguins, there. (Of course, guys I have to give the same care to all the species there, and not the gentoo penguins, otherwise I’d be kicked out!)

Sorry if you think “Oh my god, this guy is so annoying and weird get him away from me, he‘s creepy.), but I‘m not. It just sucks for me, living in Michigan, where there are no gentoo penguins in my area. The closest gentoo penguins to my house are the ones at the Shedd Aquarium, a 2 hour drive from here!

Sorry about my weird love of gentoo penguins. I just want to get the opportunity to pet one or the best yet, hold one . J.

You will probably like these videos and pictures of gentoos, they are my favorites!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJaMtBKnN-I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGrbpPJ0E3Q

http://images.aad.gov.au/img.py/10bc.jpg (this is a RARE, leucistic or albino gentoo! Rare.), but he looks sad and left out!

http://www.adelie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/photos/Gentoo1.jpg

http://skulkarmy.deviantart.com/art/Gentoo-Penguin-headshot-74506465

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Penguin_at_zoo.jpg (look closer, you can see its flippers in the water, the black feathers make the blend in, and are harder to see)

There. That’s all I have to say,

Do you think I’m such a weird penguin lover?

Sorry if you hate me. My “thirst” is quenched when I see gentoo penguins in person myself. That’s when I’m at my happiest, and feel my best.

Can’t wait to touch one, hold one, or maybe even feed one in life! |||lol @ this question. I'm sure no-one dislikes you because of your obsession with penguins, but now that you have raised the subject, I would like to ask you a question.
About six months ago, you said in one of your posts that you are 19 years old. That being the case, I'm wondering what is stopping you moving to a place where there are penguins and trying to get a job working with them, or trying to get an education that will enable you to do so.
Since I'm on the topic, I have also wondered if your penguin obsession has actually taken over your entire life, or if you work or study and have a life outside of penguins.
If your entire life actually does revolve around penguins, I'd suggest taking some steps that will enable you to work with them, but making sure that you live life to the fullest in other ways as well. If you are already doing that, that's great.
Hope you do get to work with penguins some day. Good luck with it.|||Do you think anyone has ever sled down a snow slope on the back of a penguin? It has to have happened at least once in the long and crazy history of Earth, right? |||don't worry, im like that with wolves XD but Ive never met/seen them in real, only you tube.|||Nah- You're not wierd, we all have our quirks..Those are pretty penguins btw.|||I live on Phillip Island off the coast of SE Australia and we have lots of wild Little Penguins here (also called Fairy Penguins ) , we sort of take them for granted but lots of tourists come to look at them as they waddle ashore in the evening after a day out at sea. From time to time the authorities advertise for Rangers to look after the penguins environment and direct the tourists care for any injured penguins and shoot foxes which are an introduced pest that attacks the penguins.

http://www.phillipisland.net.au/penguinp…|||I'm sure nobody hates you for loving penguins! Lots of people love them. My boyfriend is one of them, and I still love him even though they're not one of my favourite animals. I'm sure my friends and family are sick of me banging on about big cats, wolves, snakes, rats and other animals I'm obsessed with, but they don't HATE me because of it (though I do get some weird looks when I walk around town with my snake round my neck ...)|||Nah dude I'm pretty sure nobody hates you because you have an obsession. I have a small penguin obsession myself. I'm a Pittsburgh Penguins fan, and they have sorta driven me to love penguins. I was extremely excited when I got to see the penguins in sea world, & upset than I missed the show for them. Anyways, everyone has to love something, and your everything just happens to be penguins.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment