Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm going to Zion probably next year in the spring, and wanted to know from the people that have been there a few times, what kind of animals you saw. I'm trying to figure out what animals i have the best chance of seeing. Thanks in advance:)|||Zion is one of my favorite parks in the park system. I hope you will also consider visiting the other 4 parks since you will be in southern Utah: Bryce, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Arches. These are 5 of the most spectacular parks in the entire system!!

As far as wildlife in Zion, I have seen:
Coyotes
Mule Deer
Quail (Gambels)
Mountain Lion (from a long distance with my binoculars - I did get a picture with my zoom lens)
Fox (Gray)

Have fun!|||I saw a pinyon jay, some rather large bugs, a rock squirrel and a lizard, but I only spent an afternoon there and was more interested in the scenery, if I do go back, I do plan on spending more time

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment