Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Besides field museum and shedd aquarium.|||Being born and raised in Chicago, I think I can help you with this.

There is so much to do there, i just depends on you, and what you like to do.

Summer- summer is a great time to go. You'd probally spent most of your time outdoors. In the summer you can go to the lake to swim or catch the waves, tan and just run around in the sand. There is also the Navy Pier. Great place! I love it there. And the Ferris Wheel. I hate heights, but i made it to the top. I think on the week of Forth of July the Taste Of Chicago is there. Great food, from all over. So if you like food. Go there. Sears Tower is fun to go up to the top on, but go at night. so Beautiful. The lights. Are amazing! No joke.

Winter- is slow, and really cold and windy. But you can window shop, or shop, or go to clubs, bars, or the museums. Stay warm. It get cold, and then you'll see where Chicago gets the name " the windy city".

If you are a sports fan. There is Football, baseball, basketball and hockey to go see. Go BEARS!

I personally love going to concerts downtown. I saw Avenged Sevenfold there, and loved it! You can rock out too if you like...

No matter what you like to do. There is SOMETHING to do. It's like New York. The city barley ever sleeps.

Have fun. I hope I listed enough.|||catieyou forgot smelt fishing in the harbor and sailing,visit the yacht club.. you'll love that so grab you gear and a grill and head on down to the harbor..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment