Friday, February 24, 2012

My youngest daughter just turned 3, instead of getting my children gifts we usually take them on a fun filled day with just them (no siblings). The only problem is I can't think of anything to do with her. Last year we went to the Shedd Aquarium, Build a Bear, and Rain Forest Cafe for dinner. and I feel like she's too young for a play or movie in a theater yet. The things we do usually last all day. My 5 year old got to go McDonald for lunch, ice skating, and went to Medieval Times for dinner. Please help. She's at sort of a weird age to do things with. I've thought of, maybe Bowling, and Odyssey Fun Park. But Odyssey only has the climbing thing that she could do, as games are still to mature for her. UGH! Ideas please?!|||Bowling's a bit much for a 3 year old. She's not too young for a movie in a theater--you just have to choose the right one. Kohl Children's Museum would be PERFECT for her.

For whoever suggested Kiddieland, that closed last year...|||my sister just took her 3 yr old to


Chicago Children's Museum

North Park Village Nature Center

5801 N Pulaski Rd # C

Superdawg Drive-In (for lunch)

6363 N Milwaukee Ave
(between Highland Ave & Nagle Ave)

Kiddieland

8400 W North Avenue
Suite 1
Melrose Park, IL|||I don't know if you're north or south of Chicago, but if you're north you could go to Kenosha (in WI) to the new Monkey Joes. Otherwise they might have one closer to you. Chuck E Cheese would be fun too. I'm taking my daughter to the Shedd Aquarium soon, i can't wait!! What about the new Water Park/Hotel by Gurnee Mills, Key Lime Cove. You don't have to stay at the hotel to go to the indoor water park, and my friend says it's awesome. Kids love water parks, an they always have kids sections. I think she's at a great age! There is so much she can start doing now that she's 3. I think bowling would be fun too, but do bumper bowling..but that one might actually be more fun for the whole family, the more people the better :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment