Tuesday, February 21, 2012

me i like the 95th floor,adler museum,shedd aquarium and the fields museum and many more............|||I love the pizza! I don't normally eat pizza crust but I love Giordano's deep dish pizza. I live near Cleveland and have been to Chicago several times. Chicago gives a "big-city experience" but is not as intimidating as New York. I stayed at the Omni once and our Chicago friends who visited us there wanted to move in.|||It's far far away|||The South side, because that's where I'm from and the go kart places.|||The fact that it's 2000 miles away.|||the lights and clubs!|||I don't.lol|||the bullsssssssssss|||i dont know|||The people, the culture, the night life, the food, the music. Everything! (Except the weather in the winter-time and the traffic).|||That it's 2.5 hours away.|||fall out boy|||i like tha cubbies n tha bulls|||The crime and smog.|||art institute, route 66, downtown canal, shopping, lakefront and of course the bulls|||Field Museum, Lincoln Park Zoo, Lakefront, Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue, Grant Park, Wrigley Field, World Champion White Sox, exciting Bulls basketball, Air & Water Show, Taste of Chicago........|||Everything!!! It's Chicago, Baby!|||I like the lakefront bikepaths, the great restaurants (Uno's Pizza!), and the great theater scene.|||I like Heaven on Seventh cajun restaurant on Waubash. The putting greens on the North end of Grant park is fun in summer.|||I hate Chicago. I grew up in central Illinois and people down state hate it. Tired of everything going to Chicago. Best roads, all the tax moneys, etc. Chicago seems to think IT is the state and Illinois is just a small town in it. When we went to New York City, we had 2-3 hour lay over in Chicago both ways and the people were worse there than anyone we had contact with in NYC. The people in NYC were tons nicer, no where near as rude and less hateful.|||um, nothing. i have only heard horror stories from people that have been lost and ended up in a bad neighborhood. scary.|||Cubbies baby my hubby was born in south side,over on Horn, We love Chicago, The Shedd aq is cool, but we love ed debevics next to the hard rock cafe, o and oprah and jerry tape their shows their at nbc tower, o and we love the pizza and my favorie place is billy boys not in Chicago but Oklawn il.|||The baseball, the shopping, the sites, the nice hotels.

I love being in cities, and it's a nice one.|||Irish bars, Clark, Cubs

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment