Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I know it is the study of sharks and rays but why doesnt it come up like that on google? anyway, i am 14 and i want to be a teacher but i also love sharks and i dont know what to do. I would maybe like to work at like the shedd aquarium in the shark exhibit feeding them. but i also love learning about them. please help me! i dont know what to do!|||Try googling it again - when I did, I got 200 pages! Also try Elasmobranchologist (someone who studies sharks, rays etc) and you should get lots of ideas.

At 14 you have lots of time yet to decide on your career. While you are studying, why don't you try and get a weekend or vacation job at the aquarium?

Good luck!|||Oh my gosh! I want to work at the shedd aquarium too! That place has prooved that sharks are not mindless eating machines, and I repsect that!

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment