Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm going to Chicago in 2 days and was wondering where to go. A lot of people suggests Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Art institute of Chicago, The Shedd Aquarium, Museum of Contemporary Art. I can't go to all of those places in a trip. So can anyone pick 3 places to go out of the list, or suggest other places to go that are better?|||I would check out Wrigley Field, the Lincoln Park Zoo, Navy Pier, and Michigan Avenue.

I wouldn't spend time inside museums in July. The whole point of going to Chicago during the summer is to be outside enjoying the weather.|||I am not sure what things you are interested in or how long you will be there. Based on having only two days to visit, I would go to the Shedd and Millennium Park for one day, and the Museum of Science and Industry for another day. I would go to Navy Pier in the evening of one of those days. Don't forget that Navy Pier has fireworks Wednesday and Saturday nights which can be seen from most places along the lakeshore.|||The first day I would go check out the Sears Tower and Millenium Park and in the evening go to Navy Pier. Day two, if you like art or history I would check out one of the museums, but during summer I would rather stay outside and enjoy the city. I would check out the Magnificent Mile, and go on Michigan Avenue.|||Top 10 Places To Visit In Chicago:

1. Sears Tower
2. Navy Pier
3. Millennium Park
4. Field Museum of Natural History
5. Chicago Theatre
6. Magnificent Mile
7. Gino鈥檚 East
8. Wrigley Field
9. Lincoln Park
10. Harpo Studios

For more detail: http://www.chicagosmarts.com/articles/to鈥?/a>|||= Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum
Amazing Chicago Funhouse Maze
Brookfield Zoo
Buckingham Fountain
Chicago Air & Water Show
Chicago Blues Festival
Chicago Cultural Center
ESPN Zone
Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio
Harold Washington Library Center
Lambs Farm
Lincoln Park Zoo|||If I could only visit 3 places, I would choose Millennium Park and The Field Museum for one day, and spend the whole second day at Navy Pier. I hope this was helpful.|||SEARS TOWER!! duhhh

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment