Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I went to the John G. Shedd Aquarium the other day and there was a shark there but I'm not sure what kind it was and stupid me didn't look. It had this long thing comming out of it's mouth like a saw. I know it wasn't a swordfish but I do know it was a shark. Any idea what kind??|||i believe it was a sawfish. here is a pic, is this him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Georg鈥?/a>|||Hi I gave Megs the thumbs up...look no further! O.K.?|||if it had a 'saw' coming from the front of it's face, it's a sawfish. If it simply had teeth dripping from it's mouth, probably a sand tiger which are common in aquariums and look ferocious but fairly docile.|||those things comings out of a sharks mouth, they're called teeth......... might want to stay away from them.........

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment