Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Should I wear my bikini under my clothes if I am going somewhere before I go to the beach? I am going to the Shedd Aquarium 2moro and then to the beach for a picnic with a friend and I am not sure if I should pack my bikini in my bag OR wear it under my clothes? It is a halter s it will be pretty obvious if I wear it!

Thanks!|||yea def wear it
it actually usually looks kinda cool
i sometimes do it when i'm not going swimming later
why would you want to have to carry it around and then take time to change|||Unless it's really bulky, wear it. Or a pretty, flowing tank top would look good. With shorts.
You're going to the beach, wearing a bikini is natural.|||See what the people who are going with you are doing. But in the end i think that it is up to you to decide what you feel comfortable with.|||wear it underneath|||wear it under clothes duh.|||wear it underneath for sure|||nay

火车采集器
  • calculate percentage
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment