Friday, February 24, 2012

Hi there, I'm getting REALLY tired of my job and since I'm coming into a small amount of money soon, I was thinking of taking a trip. Originally I wanted to do Disney World but that looked like it would take the majority to all of what I've got coming. So since I'm in the Twin Cities, I though perhaps Chicago for a week or so. Shedd Aquarium etc... What are some highlights for somebody touring around in February/March, and how much do you think I can get away with spending? If I can do whole trip for $800 or less that'd be great|||Museum of Science and Industry, Planetarium, Field Museum, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Take a Bus tour, see a show, go to an observatory at the Willis or Hancock towers.|||Hmmm. Chicago is great, but you might be over it after about 5 days. If it were summer, you could at least hang out at the beach. However, there are lots of things to do. You can check out a "broadway" play. chicago has a huge theater scene. Go ice skating in Millenium Park. Check out some comedy clubs, if you like improv this is the place. This is the home of the original Second City...but it doesn't stop there..there are plenty of comedy clubs here. Chicago also has great restaurants.|||Highlights for someone traveling in February include an iced-over face and trudging through several feet of snow.
Seriously, Minneapolis to Chicago is not much of a change. Go south!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment