Friday, February 24, 2012

Hey again everyone! Well, I had this really, really weird dream about a month ago. In the dream, I was at this house. There was this guy there and he was supposed to be my cousin. Then my mom came to pick me up in a semi truck and we went to Chicago. We were supposed to be at the Shedd Aquarium (where I went in May). The aquarium was outside and built like an in-ground pool. My mom drove right into it and there was no water. There were people playing cards and I started dancing for some reason. My mom told me to go look around. There were all these signs with things about dreaming written on them. There was this song playing I'd never heard before. Until today, that is. The song was "Dreaming A Reality" by Senses Fail. I figured it out. There was this huge sign that said "From The Depths Of Your Dreams"
Later in the dream, I heard this voice. It told me to run, so I did. I ran through this tunnel and somehow ended up in my school. In Indiana.
What could all this mean???|||hummmm well its really freaky since the songs was like that i wish i could tell you wat it means but im clueless try going to dreammoods.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment