Friday, February 24, 2012

I have known her for 4 years and in the beginning we hung out very often. I've been trying to take things to the next level (relationship) by serenading to her, placing chocolate kisses on her lawn very early in the morning so when she goes out on her deck she can notice her name, restaurants, walking in the park, going to the beach, the mall, shedd aquarium, planting flowers, and etc. I have tried telling her how i felt and im pretty sure she knows but she wants no relationship.

I met her in high school, in which the high school was not a good school. I was a junior and she was a sophomore. I was not attracted to any girls in that school but when i first noticed her walking in the hallway alone with heavy clothing, walking fairly fast. I was lured by her very presence. She was new student. I wanted to go up to her and introduce myself but i was very shy. Weeks have past and i had yet to come across her. When i was in the weight room one day i noticed her on the treadmill running and i jumped out of the machine i was using and went to the next room to tell my friends about her. When we went back into that room she was... gone. So i had my friends start a search party lol. we couldnt find her for days until my cousin told me he knew her (note: i did not know her name) and her friend. He told me her name was daniella. So when i saw her again upon the stairs in which she was going to the third floor and we were on the first i caught up to her and introduced myself (now im a really really really shy guy but for some reason i felt like i wanted to meet her). I said "hey daniella? lol (i was also stuttering lol) but she said no that wasnt her name and she did not speak that much english. That was a fail, but she told me her name :) From then on we got to know each other and she has drastically improved her ability to speak english. We been going out to places and had a fantastic time but then well she moved away to a suburb. We did not talk to each for a year until we started to chat on facebook. Now i can careless how far she lives. I take the metra to get to where she lives. I got to know her new friends recently and they congratulated her because of her new boyfriend (me) but she tells them "oh no we are just friends" and this has happened before when we meet people they "tell us we are a good couple" but we really are not. I need guidance :(

P.S- Sorry for the long passage and thanks for any insight :)|||There is absolutely nothing wrong with just being friends and seeing where it goes. It may be that she just doesn't like the wording or the pressure of a relationship. I am that way. You may not have to be overly impressive. All she may want is just a friend to hang out with. When I am ready to have a "relationship" or get married, I hope it is with my best friend. Best wishes.|||move on.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment