Friday, February 24, 2012

I've been there twice before and may be going again this summer. I'm just wondering what sort of stuff I can do that I haven't done already. Here's the things I have done in my previous trips: Shedd Aquarium, the science museum, the Navy Pier, the Lincoln Park zoo, the Sears Tower (last year to see the Ledge), the John Hancock centre, the beach (which was too cold for me lol) and then of course shopping on Michigan Ave, which I plan to do on my next visit.
So any ideas? I would like to go to the History museum, is it good? Any other ideas??
Thanks!|||cubs game
Sox game
Field museum
Planetarium-
take a boat tour.
Art museum
have lunch at Ed Debevic's
eat pizza at Uno's
Have a sundae at Ghirardelli's by the Watertower. Hershey's chocolate store is right down the block from ghiradelli|||Billy Goat Tavern
wiener circle (go after dark)
gospel brunch at the house of blues
various beef stands
dinner/lunch/drinks etc at the top of the john hancock (perhaps you've done that?)|||everything|||BEACH.
JUST WALK AROUND THE CITY IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.|||chinatown

火车采集器
  • pick a part
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment