Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ok i was at the shedd aquarium today with my class (if you were watching channel nine new you would have seen us xD lol) and this white lady had her child on a collard why was that?


im not racist so dont come with that bull chitz :)|||I think it's stupid and it looks F*king stupid as well.|||If you cant put up with a kid and sit down and talk to it, then you never should have

had kids in the first place. That is humiliation and the trust bond between the

kids and the parents will never be established. I think that should be against the

law. Some of the sweetest kids are put on leashes because their parents are

NUTS.|||first, lets start with the collard, collard is the green leafy stuff you cook and eat, and
a collar goes around the neck (no d in collar). what you saw is a harness, not a "collard".
it enables the mom to multi task and to keep her child safe at the same time.|||It's called a collar and what you are referring to is a "child tether" or as most call them a leash.... no i don't use them or want to use them, but I've seen more than just white kids on a tether... try a mall......|||I think it's messed up, borderline abuse.
If your kid and your animal share something, it's not okay!|||That is weird no matter what color you are. I bet they were the stuck up perfectionist controlling types that can't stand their "normal" rambunctious child. The kind of people that say "Children should be seen and not heard".|||I think you mean on LEASHES.
They do it so kids don't wander off..
nothing to do with race, I myself don't agree with it, but that's why|||Sometimes because their kid is too hyper and curious they keep them constrained so they won't wander too far. It's to ensure the safety of the child.|||All white people should be on a leash.|||I only seen that once on tv.|||Ive seen blacks do it too..Some people are just...Stupid?

Haha oh yea..Collard? Collard greennss? Just kiddinnggg|||Good Question Girl.... I Would Like 2 Know That Myself(Smile)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment