Friday, February 24, 2012

So I'm going to be in chicago yet again for next weekend. I'm 17. I've done so much. Dont get me wrong, its my favorite city in the world. I just want to do something new. I've gone shopping a million times at the water tower. I've done navy pier, shedd aquarium, soldier field, alder planitarium, field museum, john hancock tower, sears tower(willis tower), hershey factory...blah sooo much already. I want to do something new and exciting. I want to experience a little bit of the nightlife. Something cool...and i dont want to hear "oh your too young." so if thats all your gonna say dont even bother. I'm gay so anything oriented towards the LGBT community would be fun too. Any ideas??|||come on down, we could always use another gay guy to beat up|||i gave you a webpage that you can look over. Have fun and be careful.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment