Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So we've been going out for almost a year and this weekend I'm planning on taking him to the signature Room to eat and also to the shedd aquarium for his birthday (since he loves everything that has to do with animals. I was wondering am I still obligated to get him a gift if I'm surprising him with those two things? If so what should I get him?|||Yeah sure another gift would be lovely, get him a bracelett that comes in a fancy box but for a man obviously =)
Go for it.. most ment love things round there wrists
x|||Well, sounds like the restaurant and the aquarium are the gift. You don't really need to add anything else to it.
I'm sure he'll be so happy!!! ^_^|||With all that you planned get him something inexpensive like a nice cologne or a watch....or even a CD that he likes a lot and doesn't have yet.|||It sounds to me like you are already getting him two wonderful gifts. I would probably add a heartfelt card to the list, maybe with a pic of the two of you inside, and leave it at that.|||If you get him a gift, i dont think it should be anything expensive, since you are takin him to a nice place. I think you should get him a card and tell write how you feel about him in it. Give it to him while yall are eating.

火车采集器
  • merchants tire
  • rachel zoe collection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment