Friday, February 3, 2012

How can I stop this...give me a raw recipe|||just eat the hotdog|||Have a veggie hot dog. Don't worry there actually pretty great. I've been a vegetarian for 4 years now and I don't even remember what hot dogs taste like so I can't really give you a comparison, but you know.. you might really like it. The brand I like the best is LightLife. They carry this brand at almost all grocery stores. Hope I helped. :)|||I don't know what country you are in but a company called Tivall make vegetarian versions of hot dogs. Have a look at these links:
http://www.tivall.co.uk/product.asp?id=4
http://www.tivall.co.uk/product.asp?id=1鈥?/a>
http://www.tivall.co.uk/product.asp?id=3鈥?/a>

Supermarkets and so on also often make vegetarian hot dogs.

Hope that helps!|||Your body probably is calling out for protein or fat. Just guessing. Our bodies dont need meat and I haven't had a craving in donkeys years, it may be a comfort food that your mind is tempting you with? Maybe a pre-veg habit that you need to replace with something thats better for you.|||if u want to eat meat then just stop being a vegetarian
being a vegetarian is a choice, not an obligation|||I've been a vegetarian for about 8 years now. Sometimes I will crave meat but I just don't eat it.|||they sell veggie dogs... and it might mean you need to eat more protein... I don't know... but you could also just want a hot dog lol...|||Eat it. Seriosly, veggies dont get it. Animals will be killed wether they eat em or not.
Enjoy|||replace the meat whit soia,and lay off the muster

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment