Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Im talking my daughter to the Shedd Aquarium for her Birthday and after that I was going to dinner and I"ll have about 8 kids ranging from 3 to 11 with me.|||You might just want to pack a great lunch. I think with that age range it might be pushing it to do a restaurant along with the aquarium.
Pack a lunch and eat near the Bean at Millenium Park. You have the reflecting pool where the faces "spit" the water into the pool. The kids would love that. They can let off a bit of energy.
Don't know if you are planning on lunch before or after the aquarium but in either case they can run and have a bit of fun.|||i would say a park if there is one close to your destination the children shouldnt run off for they should be too interested in the play grounds.|||Denny's, Pizza Hut, and IHOP are some child friendly restaurants.

火车采集器
  • thai recipes
  • gogos crazy bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment