Friday, February 17, 2012

that I see, but I don't want anything too touristy like the Willis Tower skydeck, shedd aquarium, etc. I will have a couple of days in the downtown surrounding Chicago area? is chinatown worth seeing?|||I recommend eating lunch at Pizzaria Uno. It's downtown on Ohio St. Best pizza in the world.|||if you're going to do deep dish, go to gino's east! best deep dish i've ever had and you can leave your mark before you go! people write on the tables, walls, floor, etc. haven't been to Chicago's chinatown, but if you're into thai food, check out Duck Walk near Clark and Belmont. it's kind of in the lake view/wrigleyville area (which is a neat, off the beaten path sort of place to walk around)|||You need to go to the museum (Natural History, I think). That's the one where the German U-boat is hanging from the ceiling. I think its in the loop.

I was never to Chinatown there, just Boston, San Francisco and of course my hometown, NY City.

Chicago's a good city, I went to college there, and loved it.|||Recommend you postpone your trip. Extreme flooding and destruction in the area of Chicago. Deep water, streets closed. Buildings flooded. Not the best time to go there !|||Deep dish pizza for sure.|||Eric is right but you must take care.weather condition is not good there

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment