Friday, February 3, 2012

I was going to do the raw diet for a week or more.
I don't like veggies that much, so i can't find too many recipes I like.
Anyway, what is a really good recipe?
so far I am eating pesto, strawberry ravolli, and kale chips.

Also how do I make sure I have all my nutrients?|||Raw spinach, red onion and mushrooms
Fresh Fruit Salad
Cucumbers, tomatoes and romaine lettuce
Raw cabbage, sliced onion, and shredded carrots|||ceviche, raw fish, shrimp, etc, onions, tomatoes, chili peppers if you like, lime juice and a touch of salt. The lime "cooks" the fish. delicious!|||I am sorry.. but how can you be on a raw diet and NOT like vegetables...

It's paradoxical.

Everything I can think of.. like gazpacho... starts with vegetables.

I guess eat a lot of fruit?|||Try some sashimi.....raw fish!

火车采集器
  • lounges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment