Friday, February 3, 2012

I am looking to restart a raw food diet. Over the last 2 yrs I have found that if I eat ANY processed food, and I mean any processed food, my body hurts, I am sluggish, my migraines are closer together and more severe,and the worst of all, my intestines literally shut down on me. I have ended up at the docs office several times because my intestines just stop. It is painful and I just feel like crap over all.
What I am looking for is either an app for the android or a website that has a meal planner. The reason why I say I am starting "again" is because on my own I run out of raw recipes. I need to keep it fresh and new. Otherwise I get bored of eating the same thing over and over and I end up with severe body pain, headaches , no energy and my intestines painfully shut down...again! So if you know of a website or android app that has recipes and a meal planner I would appreciate it.|||http://www.welikeitraw.com/rawfood/|||Check yourself for celiac disease too. I know somebody with symptoms who nearly died. He got really thin first. Just good to check you have no problems since you are sensitive to foods. You can search and see the celiac symptoms.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment