Tuesday, February 14, 2012

OH, NOO! I just read this page at the shedd aquariums website. I need to clearly understand this/

http://www.sheddaquarium.org/Oceanarium_Reimagined.html

The penguins will be off-exhibit. Does this just mean that you can't see them during the ocenarium renovation?

OR ARE THE PENGUINS GONE FOR GOOD :( ? OH NO!
I hope this doesn't happen!

If so, I'll have NOWHERE, NO PLACE near where I live (in michigan just 2 hours from the aquarium) to see gentoo penguins. AND THEY HAD GENTOO PENGUINS THERE TOO.

If they take away the penguins, then I just kissed my shot away at petting (and possibly holding) a gentoo penguin. Darn it! X(

I hope the exhibit stays as soon as the renovation is complete, this coming JUNE.

Don't think i'm dumb, I just need to clearly understand this.|||I'm not sure. You should contact the aquarium.

It could be that the sister aquariums, that the other marine mammals are being sent to, are unable to care for the Shedd's penguins, so the penguins are staying off exhibit at Shedd till the renovation is over.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment