Friday, February 17, 2012

My sister is turning 13 in about a month, and I need help thinking of birthday ideas! She doesn't want a theme. Are there any places in Chicago where 13 year old girls would have fun? And not the usual Shedd Aquarium or Field Museum, please.|||Oh! Do you have a Petland in your area? They do birthday parties there and me and my friends loved it! You can go to petland.com and use the store locater. They have counselors and they bring in puppies, birds, hamsters, guinea pigs you name it! It's really cool.

What you could also do is have a spa themed party and do mani-pedies on all the girls and facials. I did this one year. There are packets of different scent and therapy masks at the pharmacy. I don't know the brand but in the morning I'll go check the brand.

There is always the classic birthday party. I can't think of anything else really unique but slumber parties are always fun. I did this one year when we all got plain white pillow cases and decorated them with fabric markers. Then we played hide and go seek in the dark. We sat and watched a funny movie and played around with our flashlights we got in our slumber packages and fuzzy socks. We had lots of fun!|||Build a Bear is fun

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment