Thursday, February 9, 2012

Im taking my children ages 2 years and 4 years to Mall of America. I was thinking about taking them to the aquarium there but I have also been wanting to take them to the Shedd Aquarium. What one is better? I personal have been to the Shedd aquarium but I don't know much about the Mall of America aquarim. I would rather not do both so can you please help!

Thank you.|||Isn't the Mall of America in Minnesota?|||The Shedd Aquarium in Chicago is much better than the one at the Mall of America. It has more animals on exhibit and much better shows. The Mall of America Aquarium has more sharks than anything else. Since you've been to the Shedd Aquarium, you already know how good it is. Take your kids to the Shedd Aquarium.|||Aren't they about an hour and a half apart? If you're willing to drive the extra distance it's worth it, however, kids that young can be troublesome on long car rides let alone a long exhausting day at Shedd. You might be better off just going to the Mall of America aquarium and saving the Shedd trip for next time, wouldn't you agree?|||I know nothing about the Mall of America aquarium - honestly didn't know it had one. But I do know that Shedd has an oceanarium so you will see things like Beluga Whales.

Also Mall of America is in Minneapolis and Shedd in Chicago - it depends on where you are as to which one is easier to get to.|||The Mall of America is in Minneapolis and is about a 7 hour drive from Chicago.

The Shedd Aquarium is a great place to visit for both old and young.|||I love the Shedd much better. But I guess it's because I've been going ever since I was young. lol.

火车采集器
  • disneymovieclub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment