Monday, February 6, 2012

I was wondering if you could buy your tickets online for community days at the shedd aquarium or if you had to wait till you got there to buy them. I tried calling up there but I can not get a human.|||On Community Discount Days a large part of aquarium is free. The special attractions cost extra. I do not know the exact answer to your question, but from what I do know I would say if you wanted to include some of the special features of the aquarium beyond the free general admission of CDD you would have to wait until you got there to buy a discounted package. This time of year there should not be much of a line to get in, but if you want walk right in with any wait I would get there early..I believe the Shedd opens at 9am. Maybe one of your phone calls will get through to a real person and they can give you a definitive answer.

火车采集器
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment