Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I really want to take my friend to see the belugas at the Shedd Aquarium, here in Chicago.

One of the discount days are on a day I don't to go school, so I thought it'd be perfect for him and I go together.

But, I'm not sure what's general admission... like what places. So maybe I'll take a trip there and ask about it, but I'd like some info before hand.

I know adult tickets cost $24.95, that includes: the newly renovated Oceanarium and Polar Play Zone, Wild Reef, Amazon Rising, Caribbean Reef and Waters of the World. (Would that be General Admission?)

It also says for 2 dollars more, I can include Fantasea in the package, which is what I want my friend to see the most, because of the belugas!

So if all that is General Admission, and I go on the discount day, does that mean those places are free and I just have to pay 2 dollars for Fantasea only?

OR, does the discount day mean that the prices are reduced? If so, how much?

:D Let me know, if not I'll be saving up money till then!|||Have you gone on the shedd web site. all info is there.

火车采集器
  • book clubs
  • smart
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment